Some of the conditions treated are listed below. Please contact Jeremy’s PA, Anne Bailey, if you need advice on the best ophthalmologist for your problem. Anne’s details are on the contact page.
- Cataract, routine and complex, with standard or bespoke premium lenses. Please download information leaflet for further information.
- Small incision cataract surgery, routine and complex
- Standard monofocal and bespoke premium intraocular lens implants, including latest multifocal options and toric lenses to reduce spectacle dependence
- 'Piggy back’ lenses available to correct or supplement previous cataract surgery with a multifocal component and reduce spectacle dependence
- Specialise in complex optical problems, including previous refractive surgery
- Dry, uncomfortable, gritty eyes
- Keratoconus: Intacs, deep lamellar and full thickness transplantation, cross linkage
- Fuch's Endothelial Disease: Endothelial cell transplantation
- Corneal decompensation
- Recurrent corneal erosions
- Pterygium surgery with conjunctival autograft
- Scleritis and episcleritis
- Conjunctivitis and red eye
- Blepharitis and Meibomianitis
- Corneal ulcers/scarring
- Contact lens problems and intolerance
- Herpes Simplex infections (Cold Sore virus)
Further information on conditions treated including premium intraocular lenses and collagen cross linkage is available on the Downloads Page.
Appointments can be made by ringing the hospital numbers, at the foot of each page, or by contacting Anne Bailey on 0116 274 3718.
A GP or optician's referral is not required.